Brent and his zone

Brent and his zone
Pday at Talcahuano on a floating museum

Baptism

Baptism

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay in Barcelona

Lindsay in Barcelona
singing before she gets her new comp

Brent in Chile

Brent in Chile
Looking cool

Lindsay in Spain

Lindsay in Spain
First companion-Hmna Snow

MTC

MTC

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lindsay the Elf Queen:)

And yes, Benidorm is beautiful. Elders aren´t allowed here because during the summer people are very free with how they dress. I have already seen that. And it is getting hotttt. Benidorm is known as the BAbylon of the mission, ha ha. But it is very pretty, I love it.

We had a crazy week with transfers, but still wonderful! WE set a fecha with someone and are hoping to set a couple more this week. We are teaching some really great people right now that are so ready for baptism! Luz is the one with a fecha, she is crazy but great, I love her. She is from Colombia and just loves us so much. I taught her how to make rice the other day without using oil, ha ha. She was astonished that I just boiled some water and put the rice in ha ha. I must say I make some amazing rice, and lentejas, you will love my amazing cooking skills. And yes, I have learned how to make paella, but I have never done it by myself, but it really isn´t that hard. I do love paella though, so yummy.

Hermana Roberts and I met this lady from Norway, who was visiting because she is a professional golfer, and she is a member. And she is awesome. And anyway, we told her she had to try a napolitana with chocolate and she said she hasn´t eaten chocolate in 4 years and she feels so good! So she challenged us to try not eating chocolate for two months...ha ha we accepted, so we are gonna try, i am not sure how long i will last ha ha.

Hermana Roberts is wonderful. She is from Idaho and is graduated with a history major and an english literature minor...so amazing!!! She did an internship at the Smithsonian, and I about died with envy!! I told her that I had thought about doing something like that, but then changed. I just love her. She is so funny, we were walking one day and out of nowhere she said, your like an elf queen, ha ha. I was like what, and she said that I just have a very regal presence, and with my hair, eyes, and skin I look like I am an elf queen. So that is her new name for me. She was like, now I know how you have so much power and control when we do contacts, its because your an elf queen. ha ha ha I just thought that was so funny. Anyway, she served in Pamplona before, and her spanish is not the best, but she will improve!!

Sorry I am not taking that many pictures, I kind of lost the desire, but I will try to take more. I love you all!!!

Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment