Brent and his zone

Brent and his zone
Pday at Talcahuano on a floating museum

Baptism

Baptism

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay in Barcelona

Lindsay in Barcelona
singing before she gets her new comp

Brent in Chile

Brent in Chile
Looking cool

Lindsay in Spain

Lindsay in Spain
First companion-Hmna Snow

MTC

MTC

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lindsay

WEll, I have some more ridiculous news, on top of me getting my stuff stolen. Which, no, I cannot make it without home money until the end of my mission....do you think you could send me a new card please? Remember, to do things on Pday and stuff I have to use home money. And the weather is so stinking hot I would love to get a couple more short-sleeved shirts and maybe some sandals, because we are allowed to wear them here. And oh...my ridiculous story. So, here in Barcelona we all get this metro pass that is good for 3 months, and it is expensive. If we lose it or it gets stolen, we have to buy a new one with personal funds. WEll, I thought I lost mine...which I was horrified, espeically because I have no home money, and at the time no church money because it had all been stolen. So, the church had to buy me a new one, but we have to pay it back. If you send me a new card I can just do it that way. But, they know that you are coming to pick me up, if all else fails, they know that you will be here and can pay it then... I am being charged a quarter of it, so that is about 84 euros. Buuut, here is the sad thing, I totally found my metro pass right after they bought me the new one. But an elder in my district lost his, so I am going to give him mine, and he will pay me half of the 84 euros, so it won´t be too expensive, just about 42 euros.....sorry, this has kind of been a long week. We had to go to the police station among other things, and missionary work wise it was just a tough week.


I loved the package mom, the colors were great, ha ha. And I am so excited to make my companion chicken divan!!!! Thank you sooo much for the package!!


I don´t have much to say about the week. It was long, and tough. We didn´t teach many lessons, but I know that after weeks of nothing, the Lord blesses us. And I will take care of my health, my body is falling apart, but I am sure when I am home I will be whole again ha ha.

I love you all so very much. Remember, soon it is my birthday month!!!!!!!!!!! Ok love you all bye

hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment