Brent and his zone

Brent and his zone
Pday at Talcahuano on a floating museum

Baptism

Baptism

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay in Barcelona

Lindsay in Barcelona
singing before she gets her new comp

Brent in Chile

Brent in Chile
Looking cool

Lindsay in Spain

Lindsay in Spain
First companion-Hmna Snow

MTC

MTC

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brent and a killer spider

Hey Family!!!

First of all, Mom I love you more than I weigh too hahaha that was a good tag line. I am happy that everyone is having a good time. Connor I hope you and Devon have a lot of fun, I love scout camp!

Holly congrats on Honor Bee and I am so happy that you are reading the book of Mormon. Learn to love that book because it will help you the rest of your life. Connor how is your scripture study going, how is seminary, who is your teacher?

Mom thank you so much for the package! The smaller pants fit me and the other ones are way to big for me haha I can´t believe I got that fat haha. my suits are all loose on me now but in the sector where I am right now I think that I might start to gain weight again.
Also, thank you so much for the hot sauce...I use it literally everyday.

Today I planned another zone activity...we do zone activities every Monday haha. We were going to have a BBQ but it rained. So we just tossed all the meat in a huge oven that the members have who we live with and it was all good. I finally used the Hickory BBQ chicken seasoning that I had and it was delicious!! But now I don´t have anymore haha.

These last two weeks have been awesome. I love my companion, he is soo hilarious. I am not sure if I told you but he is from Columbia and a convert of 5 years...pure power. We have been working hard and we have two baptisms this weekend and hopefully 3 more the next, I am stoked!! The Lord has been blessing us so much. The zone has totally changed these last two months and we are going to be a power house zone!! It is amazing to see how it doesn´t matter what sector you are in or what zone...if you come to work and gain the Lord´s trust He gives you the sacred trust to baptized those whom He has prepared and there are usually a whole bunch!

I hope you guys liked all the pictures last week. Yes mom, I am writing in my Journal, oh I wish that you could see it, it is a work of art a masterpiece that just keeps getting better and better haha.

My companion and I cleaned our house a couple days ago and we found a rincon spider, the most dangerous spider in CHile, chilling in our bathroom. The only problem, it was tucked safe and sound behind the top part of the toilet. Solution, take apart the bathroom. Mission, find and kill deadly spider. We had to cut the water to the whole house and the members helped us take apart the toilet. The spider was huge!! and about to have baby killer spiders so it was good we found it when we did. Needless to say the mission was accomplished and we can continue using the bathroom in safety and comfort haha.

Oh I almost forgot, I love missionary work!! This last cambio we have been working with 5 families menos activos and investigators and as of right now all are active in the church and plan on staying active!! Also, we are going to partially complete a family this weekend by baptizing the kids and the Dad is the only one left and he is awesome he will be baptized fo sho!!.

Well, I love all of you, next week you should all tell me a spiritual experience you had this week.

Love,

ELder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment