Brent and his zone

Brent and his zone
Pday at Talcahuano on a floating museum

Baptism

Baptism

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay somewhere

Lindsay in Barcelona

Lindsay in Barcelona
singing before she gets her new comp

Brent in Chile

Brent in Chile
Looking cool

Lindsay in Spain

Lindsay in Spain
First companion-Hmna Snow

MTC

MTC

Monday, November 15, 2010

Lindsay

So, Ben and Carla entered the waters of baptism on Saturday!!! I will send pictures next week. It was so beautiful and amazing!!! They have started their journey on the path to Eternal Life!

Ok, you want to know about my daily life. Well, here we wake up at 7:30, because we go to bed at 11:30. We have exercise, personal and companion study, and when we are able, language study for a half an hour. Then we go out and work!! We usually have lessons all day, but when we don´t then we are looking for people to teach through contacting, going to piso´s of old investigators, and things like that. from 2-3 we have lunch, and from 3-4 is another hour to have studies in our piso because it is mediodia. Then we go out and keep working!! We walk, take the bus and the metro. Umm, I mean that is our day everyday, ha ha. Hermana Gonzales and I have been teaching a lot of lessons this transfer, so our days have been crazy, but I love it.

I don´t really know what else to say about my daily life, sorry. Well, this past week I was sick. Not like bedridden sick, just a sinus infection, and I lost my voice like crazy ha ha, I could barely talk. But it didn´t impede me from waking up and working everyday.

But our investigators are doing really well. They are amazing. They are progressing so well. A few of them we are still praying for a miracle, because they are not married, but the Lord will answer in His time and His way. I love you all so much!! Keep reading the Book of Mormon everyday and just being awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment